Thursday, October 27, 2011

2012 Mitsubishi I Hitting The Roads Later This Year

Charlotte-mitsubishi
When it comes to the new Mitsubishi I, there are two things that are going to separate this thing from the competition, which is why it will most likely do very well in the USA. First of all, this car looks like nothing else that you are going to see on the road today. In other words, you will undoubtedly be turning heads while driving this little guy. Second of all, this car is just way too much fun.

This Mitsubishi I differs from the Japan and Europe versions, even though it shares the same body style. Mitsubishi has been showing off similar cars in America for the past few years now, and now we US consumers are finally going to be able to own one of these. I would not even bother looking up the Japanese or European versions of this car, because this guy is new, and carries some differences with it. This car is something completely new.

The Mitsubishi I has one of those looks that you are either going to love or hate, but Mitsubishi is confident with their new little vehicle. They believe that the Mitsubishi I is what consumers want out of an electric car. They believe that people whom are looking into getting electric vehicles want vehicles that look like electric vehicles. Therefore, they are giving us the Mitsubishi I, even though it comes from gas roots.

Check out the picture we have posted of the Mitsubishi I, and see if it looks like something you could potentially be interested in. If so, I would highly suggest going to your local dealership and taking one for a test drive when they come out. These little guys are just way too much fun behind the wheel.

From: AutomotiveDiscovery

No comments:

Post a Comment