Thursday, August 9, 2012

i-MiEV


I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in to Spitzer Mitsubishi Sheffield and saw the 2012 Mitsubishi i-MiEV. If you’re considering buying a new Mitsubishi or used car and live anywhere near Cleveland or Lorain, I think you should stop by Spitzer Mitsubishi Sheffield. The i-MiEV is 100% electric and ideal for someone in an urban setting.


With a per-charge range of about 65 miles, based on driving conditions, the i-MiEV is a good fit for someone who drives to work and maybe runs and errand or two. According to a Department of Transportation poll, about 78% of Americans live less than 20mi away from their place of employment. A 40mi round trip gives plenty of available charge for an errand or dinner engagement. The i-MiEV has three different driving modes which can also help charge-as-you-go. With the 240V quick charger, your Mitsubishi i-MiEV can recharge from empty to full in about 7 hours. The Li-Ion battery also has fans to prevent the batteries from overheating. There are three different trim levels and a few add-on packages that help you customize the options on the Mitsubishi i-MiEV. Have I mentioned that there is also a $7,500 federal tax credit for the purchase of an electric vehicle?

If you’re tired of rising gas prices and are ready to make the leap to an all-electric model, I think you should consider the Mitsubishi i-MiEV from Spitzer Mitsubishi in Sheffield, Ohio. It has an EPA MPGe of 112! With an overnight charge you have more than enough juice to get you through your day.

Spitzer Mitsubishi Sheffield is located in Sheffield Lake, Ohio at I-90 and Ohio RT 254. It is 20 minutes west of downtown Cleveland and accessible from the Ohio Turnpike. Spitzer Mitsubishi Sheffield has proudly served Lorain county communities since 2004 and can be found online at spitzersheffield.com

No comments:

Post a Comment